A long time ago when I was a child,
I was not fat, but thin and mild.
As time went on and I discovered new foods
things started to change like my size and my moods.
Bar-b-q chips are delicious with a crunch!
Why can't they be part of a healthy lunch?
I want pasta with cheese,
not the low fat kind please!
Give me cookies and pie,
and chicken to fry!
How I love the taste of decedent sweets
and the smokey flavor of barbecued treats.
Hamburgers, hot dogs, and ribs are a must
Is it love of these foods, or maybe just lust?
Then one day I heard a faint little yell,
it was the thin girl inside me, she had something to tell
I used to be beautiful, slender, and lean.
I don't like to brag, but I think I'm quite keen.
Please give me some fruit and some veggies too,
then go for a walk, or maybe a few.
I want to come out and show the World me
I want to come out and I want to be free!
I wanted to hide her and give her some food
then something came over me and changed my mood
The thin girl inside of me isn't so lame
The thin girl and me, we are one and the same!
So working together, the thin girl and I
we sweat off our ass and tell it goodbye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment